PCC aims to be an excellent christian community taking God's
love from house to house, touching people changing lives.
It is our desire to share the life-changing love of God with the people of Penang - our immediate community and beyond! This happens when every member of the PCC family connects to the people they live, play and work with. In doing so, we seek to become God's heart and hand extended, making a positive difference in our world.
2011 - 2020
By the end of 2020, PCC will multiply into 3 centres in Penang, with 2000 members, increasing our reach as God's Apostolic Community
The vision of The Decade to Multiply is driven by a passion to serve the whole of Penang and get close to where the people live. After all, we believe that we are ‘sent out’ by God to spread His love.We will do this by multiplying from one centre to three. Our second centre is in Raja Uda, Butterworth, and our third centre will be in Batu Kawan in South Seberang Perai.
- The Scriptures (Old & New Testament) are inspired of God, our all-sufficient rule for faith and conduct. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. The Scriptures declare His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, substitution work on the Cross, bodily resurrection from the Dead, exaltation to the right hand of God, imminent return- the Blessed Hope & Millennial reign followed by the final judgment & the new heavens and a new earth.
- 1. ANOINTED TEACHING is the catalyst for transformation in individuals' lives and in the church. (Rom 12:7; 2 Tim. 3:16-17; Jas. 1:23-25)
- 2. PEOPLE matter to God and therefore, ought to matter to the church. (Lk. 5:30-32; Lk. 15; Matt. 18:14)
- 3. The church should be CULTURALLY RELEVANT while remaining doctrinally pure. (1 Cor. 9:19-23;)
- 4. Followers of Christ should manifest AUTHENTICITY and yearn for CONTINUOUS GROWTH. (Eph. 4:25-26, 32; Heb. 12:1; Phil. 1:6)
- 5. A church should function as a unified COMMUNITY OF SERVANTS with men and women stewarding their spiritual gifts. (1 Cor. 12 & 14; Rom. 12; Eph. 4; Psa. 133:1)
- 6. LOVING RELATIONSHIPS should permeate every aspect of church life. (1 Cor. 13; Neh. 3; Lk. 10:1; Jn. 13:34-35;)
- 7. A life-change happens best in CARECELLS. (Lk. 6:12-13; Acts 2:44-47)
- 8. EXCELLENCE honours God and inspires people. (Col. 3:17; Mal. 1:6-14; Pro. 27:17)
- 9. Churches should be led by men and women with LEADERSHIP gifts. (Neh. 1-2; Rom. 12:8; Acts 6:2-5)
- 10. The pursuit of FULL DEVOTION to Christ and His cause is normal for every believer. (1 Kings 11:4; Phil. 2:1-11; 2 Cor. 8:7)